This page will outline the very best of Sandals Jamaica’s top resorts, explaining a few attractive characteristics of each one. We need to mention that the resorts are often updated, so you’ll want to talk to us before using this information to make a decision about your vacation.
For the right one to choose for your vacation, wedding, or honeymoon, don’t hesitate to contact us so we can help you make an informed decision.
Sandals Negril | Located on the Famous 7-mile Beach
• 1,700 feet of beachfront property
• Phenomenal One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suites set upon a relaxing crystal lagoon
• Ultra luxurious one-bedroom millionaire honeymoon suites with private plunge pool
• 226 Rooms & suites in 16 room categories, over a 12-acre property
• Newly renovated rooms & suites in the Caribbean beachfront village
Sandals South Coast | All Beachfront. All Luxury. All on Jamaica’s South Coast.
• Each room and suite overlooks the 2-mile beach
• European-style beachfront resort & spa
• Three authentic architecturally designed beachfront villages: Italian, Dutch, and French
• 360 rooms in 16 room categories on a 50-acre property
• Retail village including duty-free jewelry store, resort shop, and digital photo shop
Sandals Royal Plantation | Old-World Charm, built on a beautifully cultivated tropical garden
• 74 ocean view suites in 9 room categories
• The ultimate in serene seclusion
• All suites are serviced by Butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers
• Exquisite international, Mediterranean, Caribbean, and French cuisine
• Complimentary pillow menu and the Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar
Sandals Ochi Beach Resort | Fun in the sun.
• 525 villas, luxury rooms with fantastic mountain and ocean views including the Butler Village
• 105 pools, 22 hot tubs
• Two luxurious Red Lane Spas with a tropical Solarium
• The largest rock climbing wall in the Caribbean (30′ x 30′)
• Complimentary green fees at Jamaica’s most elite and popular golf course
• The Ochi Beach Club providing the ultimate party experience combining entertainment, music and cuisine
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island | Old World British Colonial Charm in a Caribbean Setting
• Exquisite, one of a kind over-the-water Private Island Butler Villas with Infinity Pools and over-the-water Private Island Butler Honeymoon Bungalows
• Twenty exquisite 5 Star Global Gourmet Restaurant® options
• Magnificent, Swim-Up Crystal Lagoon Suites and Suites with Tranquility Soaking Tubs for Two
• 10 minutes transfer time from Sangster International Airport
• 227 rooms in 24 room categories on a 15-acre property
Sandals Inn | The Smallest Sandals Resort, with the Biggest Heart
• 52 rooms in 4 room categories
• Complimentary 24-hour room service for all rooms
• Close proximity to the popular Montego Bay ‘Hip Strip’, where you will find duty free shopping, restaurants, bars and clubs.
• “Stay at one, play at three” – Complimentary shuttle bus services to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Montego Bay to enjoy the entertainment and dining options as if you were staying there, all within 15 minutes.
Sandals Montego Bay | The place where the world first fell in love with Sandals
• Boasts the largest private white sand beach on the North Coast
• 255 rooms & suites in 22 room categories on a property of 26 acres
• Newly renovated Beachfront accommodations in the Palms Building
• Oceanfront accommodations in the Almonds Building
• Brand new extravagant Beachfront Romeo and Juliet One-Bedroom Butler Villa suites with Outdoor Tranquility soaking tub
• “Stay at one, play at three” – Complimentary shuttle bus services to Sandals Royal Caribbean and Sandals Inn to enjoy the entertainment and dining options as if you were staying there, all within 15 minutes.
As you can see, there are a lot of options for visiting Sandals in Jamaica, and each resort offers different amenities, depending on what you’re looking for.
Even after choosing a resort, there can be many room categories available with different levels of service, and this is why it’s best to consult with travel experts who know the resorts.
Do these options look overwhelming?
Download our easy to reference Sandals Resort Cheat Sheet for a side-by-side comparison of the resorts and their offerings.
Download your guide now!